The Catering Support Coordinator provides customer service to all catering clients and act as a liaison between client and restaurant. They are responsible for ensuring the proper placement, organization and execution of all catering orders. They are also responsible for various projects to help entire catering and marketing team reach sales goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & FUNCTIONS:
CALL CENTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide professional and personable customer service to all catering clients by managing catering support center phone, voicemail, email, order entry, trouble shooting and follow up.
• Ensure accurate scheduling of every order based on delivery zones and store volume.
• Use communication guidelines to ensure proper tone in order taking, up selling and brand message.
• Handle potential problems or concerns with customers and escalate to management when necessary.
• Manage catering client accounts via Salesforce.
• Support Sales Team and Marketing with ongoing initiatives
• Complete confirmation and follow up of all catering orders
• Provide any needed receipts or invoices to customers, initiate resolution in any charge discrepancies or questions.
• Help customers with any questions regarding other locations, hours of operations, or Roti in general.
• Basic computer skills with included knowledge of Outlook and Excel.
• Meticulous attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrates ability to provide great service through sincere and personable interaction.
• Clear and concise communication with all levels with in Roti as well as with all customers.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in volume and policy.
• Works well under pressure and with sensitive clients.
• Ability to multitask between daily functions and ongoing projects.
• Strong problem solving skills with good judgment.
• Takes initiative to move the business forward by keeping all facets of Roti in mind: Catering, Dine In and Marketing.
• Strong organization, administrative and leadership skills.
• Strong knowledge of catering menu, dine-in menu and ingredients.
• Strong knowledge of addresses in covered markets, restaurant locations.
EOE "We participate in E-Verify"