The Sales Catering Manager is responsible for the sales building of all catering sales activities in your neighborhood market. You will report to the Director of Catering Sales to create a targeted game plan for increasing restaurant catering sales. This involves follow up and relationship building with existing customers as well as obtaining new customers through outside selling, cold calling and in office tastings.
• Manage and grow the existing Roti customer base by creating a great experience for each customer
• Build sales through excellent account management, establishing strong relationships, and by being an enthusiastic advocate of Roti.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the Roti concept including understanding the menu, suggestive selling and ability to meet the client needs
• Responsible for the sales cycle: Including some prospecting, qualifying opportunities, developing relationships and a pipeline of solid business opportunities, presenting the product offering and proposals, coordinating the sales process both in and out of the bakery-cafe, closing and follow-up of the sale
• Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Customer-oriented personality. Must possess the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.