Roti Mediterranean Grill is a fast casual restaurant concept based in Chicago, IL. We are currently searching for customer-service focused Team Members to join us at our Riverside location in downtown Chicago! Team Members at Roti enjoy:
- Free Employee Meals!
- Paid Vacation!
- Advancement & Development Opportunities!
The Team Member’s job is to Serve Food that Loves you Back, by providing our customers with an excellent experience, efficient service, and delicious, consistent meal every time, in a clean and inviting environment.
- Prepare quality finished products efficiently per Roti standards.
- Restock food line, cooler, etc.
- Prepare food as required, including storing food.
- Work multiple stations as directed by Manager.
- Clean tables, counters, floors, bathrooms, kitchen and utensils; take out trash.
- Comply with health and safety standards for food, cleanliness and safety of store.
- Maintain personal hygiene standards, including wearing clean uniform.
- Comply with established food safety requirements and practices.
- Comply with store security and safety standards.
- Operate cash register: handle, balance and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Engage in friendly conversation with customers in line.
- Act with a sense of urgency toward all customers in the store
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be friendly and customer service oriented.
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 3 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 3 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
Must have a positive attitude and ethics which support Roti’s values and culture.
"EOE We participate in E-Verify"