Roti is a growing fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant company! Our purpose is to serve Food That Loves You Back – that means the food we prepare and serve tastes great and leaves you feeling great long after you’ve finished eating. We prepare our food every day from real, healthful, flavorful ingredients and serve it to our customers with a smile.
We are looking for friendly and excited new Team Members and Shift Supervisors to join us at our downtown Chicago location!
Our Team Members are the primary point of customer contact and responsible for providing friendly, attentive service. Team Members also prepare Roti’s spectacular food and maintain an inviting restaurant environment.
Our Shift Supervisors are a key part of the restaurant’s leadership team. SSs lead the shift from start to finish, ensuring that the team is upholding Roti’s customer service and food quality standards. Progressively, Shift Supervisors begin to take part in interviewing, hiring, and inventory. Exposure to financials, food cost, and leadership training also come with the Shift Supervisor role.
You’re the Team Member we’re looking for, if:
- You have positive energy and a friendly, customer-oriented attitude
- You thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- You're a team player
- You take pride in serving fresh, healthful, delicious food – Food That Loves You Back
- You have a strong desire to learn and develop yourself and others
You could be the Shift Supervisor we’re looking for, if:
- You meet the qualifications above, AND
- You have at least 6 months of restaurant leadership experience
- You have inspirational leadership skills and the ability to build and motivate strong teams
- You are driven to deliver strong results
As a member of the Roti team, you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Meals
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunities for development & advancement as we grow
Shift Supervisors are also eligible for 10% bonus opportunity - paid quarterly
"EOE We participate in E-Verify"